found this and thought it was awesome! Thanks to the lady who posted it.
Here is my sample weekly schedule (Mon. – Fri.) for a Stay at Home Mom:
• 8:30am – 9:30am: Wake up and get ready for the day & have about 15 – 20 minutes of Bible reading.
• 9:30am – 10:00am: Breakfast
• 10:00am – 10:30am: Get the kids dressed and ready for the day.
• 10:30am – 12:30pm: Free time to either clean the house, play with the kids, workout, or run errands – just depends on the day.
• 12:30pm – 1:00pm: Lunch time. If I plan to run errands this day then I pack a lunch the night before so the kids and I can eat in the car and I can get an extra 30 minutes to run errands.
• 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Playtime and homeschool preschooler.
• 2:00pm – 4:00pm: Nap time for my little ones. My oldest starts her homeschooling through the Abeka DVD program, and I work online.
• 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Cook dinner, while my oldest finishes up her DVD lessons.
• 5:00pm – 5:30pm: Eat Dinner.
• 5:30pm – 6:00pm: Clean up the kitchen.
• 6:00pm – 7:30pm: Free time. If I don’t have time to get devotional time in the morning I do so during this time as well. I will also use this time to pack lunches for the next day if we plan on running errands, have an appointment, etc.
• 7:30pm – 8:00pm: Bath time and get kids ready for bed & bedtime snack.
• 8:00pm – 8:30pm: Quiet time for the kids, then bedtime.
• 8:30pm – 11:00pm: Veg out in front of the TV while snuggling with my hubby!
going to try it out the rest of this week and next week. Needing to feel like Im doing a good job as a parent. I’ve been worried lately. Praying for God’s protection for the boys and Mike.